Good news for Asus ZenFone 4 Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Asus ZenFone 4 is now available for download. The Asus Zenfone 4 Oreo Update is a stable Oreo build which comes with a build number WW_15.0405.1711.76. If you want to Install Oreo 8.0 on Asus ZenFone 4 or want to Update ZenFone 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are in right place. Here we share a guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL.
Asus ZenFone 4 Oreo build brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, PIP mode, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Asus ZenFone 4 Android 8.0 Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on ZenFone 4.
Asus ZenFone 4 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for ZE554KL variants. The update is a stable version and soon will roll out via OTA for all users. Android Oreo update for ZenFone 4 comes with a build number 15.0405.1711.76. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus ZenFone 4 from below to update ZenFone 4 to Android Oreo manually.
- This Firmware file is only for Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Asus ZenFone 4 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
1) Download Zenfone 4 Android Oreo OTA – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Asus ZenFone 4 –
1) First, Download the files from above save it on your device, and rename it to update.zip.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume Down.
3) Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the update.zip file.
5) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the Oreo OTA Zip file for Asus Zenfone 4 from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume Down
7) Choose Apply Update from ADB
8) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
9) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
10) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Flash the Oreo OTA on Zenfone 4 by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)