Now you can Update LeEco Le Max 2 to Android Nougat by installing latest EUI 6 ROM. Recently we shared Android Oreo-based LineageOS 15 ROM for Le Max 2 but if you want a company’s EUI based OS then you can check this ROM. If you want to Install Android Nougat ROM on Le Max 2 then follow our guide to Download and Install Android Nougat based EUI 6 on Le Max 2.
XDA Senior Member KuranKaname released the initial build of EUI 6 ROM for Le Max 2 which is stable enough to use as daily driver. The ROM comes with many Android Nougat features and may contain some bugs. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Android Nougat based EUI 6 on Le Max 2 from below.
The ROM is an initial Nougat build for Le Max 2 and missing some features but it’s improved with time, but the good news is you can experience Android Nougat based EUI 6 on Le Max 2. The LeEco Le Max 2 Android Nougat ROM brings all Android Nougat features to your device. Download Android Nougat based EUI 6 for LeEco Le Max 2 from below and Update Le Max 2 to Android Nougat manually.
- Fingerprint and body sensor
- Installation APK directly from USB
- This ROM is work on LeEco Le Max 2. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download EUI 6 ROM for LeEco Le Max 2
- Download EUI 6.0 for Le Max 2 – Download (Development Page)
- Android Nougat Gapps For Le Max 2 – Download (Gapps are built-in on the ROM, only flash this if pre-built gapps gives error)
How to Install Android Nougat based EUI 6 on Le Max 2
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download EUI 6 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.