Latest Android Oreo Beta 2 for Essential PH-1 (Build OPM1.170911.213) is now available for download. The Essential PH-1 Oreo Beta Update is rolling out via OTA which can easily be sideloaded to your phone. The Essential Phone Oreo beta 2 contains all Android Oreo features, fixes various bugs and bring December 2017 security patches. If you want to Install Oreo beta 2 on Essential Phone then you are in right place. Here we share a guide to Download and Install Android Oreo Beta 2 on Essential PH-1.
Essential Phone OPM1.170911.213 update brings all Android Oreo Features along with project Treble support. Essential PH-1 Oreo beta image file is available for download on its official website allowing customers to apply the software manually. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android Oreo Beta 2 on Essential PH-1.
Essential Phone Android 8.0 Oreo Beta update is rolling out via OTA and available for all users. OPM1.170911.213 update for Essential Phone can be easily sideloaded manually. To Install Android 8.0 Oreo beta on Essential Phone you need to download Essential Phone Oreo Beta 2 OTA zip and adb drivers. Download Essential Phone Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 Firmware from below to update Essential Phone to Android Oreo manually.
- December Security Patch
- Smart text selection, instant apps, PiP
- Faster startup and app sign-in
- Google Play Protect Security scans
Issues Fixed from Beta 1
- Android Auto and OEM Bluetooth Car Kit Interoperability Improvements
- Data tracking issues for certain U.S. Carriers
- Setup Assistant screen cutoff issues due to status bar
- Further Treble support
- Battery life improvements
- LED notification and charging behavior
- This Firmware file is only for Essential Phone PH-1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Essential Phone Oreo Beta 2 OTA zip
How to Install Android Oreo Beta 2 on Essential PH-1 –
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OPM1.170911.213 Oreo OTA for Essential Phone from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install Update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo Beta 2 OTA on Essential Phone by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.