Latest stable Android 8.1 Oreo update for Essential PH-1 is now available for download. After a series of beta updates now company released the stable Android 8.1 Oreo build for Essential PH-1 which comes with a build numberOPM1.180104.092. The Oreo OPM1.180104.092 for Essential PH-1 fixes slow-scrolling jitter and bring March 2018 security patches. Download Essential PH-1 Stable Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware from below to install it manually.
The Essential PH-1 build OPM1.180104.092 is rolling out via OTA and will be available for all soon. If you want to install OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 on Essential PH-1, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Essential PH-1 Android 8.1 Oreo Flashable zip. You can Download Essential PH-1 OPM1.180104.092 Oreo Firmware from below.
To install the Android 8.1 Oreo OTA update on Essential PH-1 your device, you need OPM1.180104.092 firmware file, extract it on PC and flash it running the flasher file. You can also check the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software updates. You can Download Essential PH-1 Stable Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware from below to install it via the fastboot method.
Changelog Essential PH-1 Oreo OPM1.180104.092 –
- February 2018 android security patch
- Fix for rapid battery drain issue
- Resolves the Photos App crashing upon opening a photo to edit
- Performance improvements
- This method is only for the Essential PH-1.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Essential PH-1 Stable Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware
How to Install Stable Android 8.1 Oreo on Essential Phone –
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OPM1.180104.092 Oreo 8.1 OTA for Essential Phone from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install Update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo 8.1 OTA on Essential Phone by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.