Now you can Download and Install B370 Nougat Update for Europen Honor 6x. Earlier we post B369 Nougat update for European Honor 6x and today we provide you the Official Honor 6X B370 Nougat Update for European BLN-L21 variants. This update improves system security with Google security patches. If you want to flash B370 update on Honor 6X, then you are in the right place. Here we provide you the Official Honor 6X B370 Nougat Update files.
Honor 6X features a 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 403ppi. The phone powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 655 processor with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage. You can Download Honor 6X B369 Nougat Firmware from below which has a build number BLN-L21C432B370.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 6X
- Model – BLN-L21
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B369
- Build Number – Berlin-L21C432B370
- Status – Official
- Region – Europe
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 6X BLN-L21. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 6X B370 Nougat Update File
1) Honor 6X Nougat update for Europe (BLN-L21C432B370)
How to Install B370 Nougat Update on Honor 6X –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 6x and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Honor 6x B370 Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_BLN-L21_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.