Here we share the direct link to Download Honor 8 B400 Nougat Update for European Variant. Recently we share B398 Nougat update for Honor 8 and now company released the B400 update for FRD-L19 and B399 update for FRD-L09. The update improves system performance and stability for smoother operations and integrates Google security patches for improved system security. If you want to Install B400 update on Honor 8, then you are in the right place. Here we provide you the Official Honor 8 B400 Nougat Update for FRD-L19.
Honor 8 features 5.2 inches FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Honor 8 powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 with 4GB of RAM. The phone has 32/64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. Android Nougat update for USA Honor 8 was already available and now one more Honor 8 B400 Android Nougat update is now available. Download Honor 8 B400 Nougat Update from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L19
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B400
- Build Number – FRD-L19C432B400
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 8 FRD-L19. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 8 B400 Nougat Update Files
1) Download B400 Nougat Update for FRD-L19 Honor 8 (FRD-L19C432B400) –
1) Download B399 Nougat Update for FRD-L09 Honor 8 (FRD-L09C432B399) –
How to install B400 Nougat Firmware on Honor 8 –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Honor 8 B400 Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_FRD-Lxx_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.