Latest Honor 9 B183 Nougat Firmware Update is now available for download. The update improves system security with Google security patches. If you want to flash B183 Nougat update on Honor 9, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Honor 9 B183 Nougat Firmware Update for STF-L09. Also Check Oreo Beta for Honor 9.
Honor 9 features 5.15 inches FHD display with a resolution of with1080 x 1920 pixels. The Honor 9 powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone has 64GB of internal storage and runs on Android Nougat but now you can update Honor 9 to B183 Nougat update manually. Download Honor 9 B183 Android Nougat firmware from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 9
- Model – STF-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B183
- Build Number – STF-L09C432B183
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 9 STF-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 9 B183 Nougat Firmware Update Files
1) Download Honor 9 B183 Nougat Update for Europe STF-L09C432B183 –
How to install B183 Nougat Firmware on Honor 9 –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 9 and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Honor 9 B183 Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_STF-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.