Latest HTC 10 Android Oreo Firmware (Build 3.16.617.2) is now available for download. The new build 3.16.617.2 for HTC 10 is rolling out via OTA and soon will be available for all. The update is based on HTC Sense 9 which updates unlocked HTC 10 to software version 3.16.617.2. You need a PC to Download and Install Android Oreo on HTC 10 3.16.617.2 update. The OTA update will be available for all in the coming days. However, if you want early access then you can Download HTC 10 Android Oreo Firmware Update and Install it manually.
Follow the below step by step guide to install Android Oreo on HTC 10 from below. To update HTC 10 to Oreo, you need a Windows computer, Oreo RUU.exe for HTC 10 and a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC. Download HTC 10 Android Oreo Firmware Update from below. Check HTC U11 Oreo Firmware
- This Firmware file is only for HTC 10. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download HTC 10 Android Oreo Firmware
How to Install Android Oreo on HTC 10 –
Install HTC 10 Oreo RUU.exe file
- Download HTC 10 Oreo RUU.exe file (Full Firmware) from above and save it on your PC.
- Now take the Complete backup of your device and make sure the battery is more than 50%.
- Connect your HTC device to PC and run the RUU.exe file.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to install Oreo on HTC 10.
The update will wipe your data and your device will reboot after the process completes. If you are facing issues on above process then follow this guide.
Install HTC 10 Oreo RUU.zip file
- Turn off your device.
- Now boot your device into Download mode by Pressing the Power button and Volume down button.
- Use the Volume rocker to navigate to the menu entry Reboot to bootloader and press Power button to confirm this action.
- Use the Volume rocker to navigate to the menu entry Reboot to Recovery and press Power button to confirm this action. Your device will now reboot to recovery mode.
- When recovery starts, you will see a red triangle with an exclamation mark within, wait for a short while and press both Volume buttons with Power button. This combination allows you to enter the Recovery menu.
- Use the Volume rocker to navigate to apply update from phone storage option and press Power button to confirm.
- Now you can choose your OTA package and then press the Power button.
- After reboot, you will get a message that you successfully updated your device.