Latest B185 Nougat Update for Huawei P10 Plus is now available for download. Earlier we post Oreo Beta update for Huawei P10 and today we provide you the Official Huawei P10 Plus B185 Nougat Update for VKY-L09 & VKY-L29 variants. The update improves system security with Google security patches. If you want to Install B185 Update on Huawei P10 Plus, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Huawei P10 Plus B185 Nougat Update files.
Huawei P10 Plus features a 5.5-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1440 x 2560 pixels. The Huawei P10 Plus powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone has 64/128GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. You can Download Huawei P10 Plus B185 Nougat Update from below which has a build number VKY-L09C432B185.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P10 Plus
- Model – VKY-L09/VKY-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B185
- Build Number – VKY-L09C432B185/VKY-L29C432B185
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L09/VKY-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P10 Plus B185 Nougat Update
1) Download B185 Software Update for VKY-L09 Huawei P10 Plus (VKY-L09C432B185) –
2) Download B185 Update for VKY-L29 Huawei P10 Plus (VKY-L29C432B185) –
How to Install B185 Nougat Update on Huawei P10 Plus–
Method 1 (Recommended)
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 Plus first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Download HWOTA_VKY.zip file.
- Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and the second data file “update_full_VKY-xx_hw_xx.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) First, download the HWOTA_VKY.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
3) Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:..HWOTAupdatefolder.
4) Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP in your device.
7) Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 Plus and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P10 Plus B185 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the second and third firmware file.
7) wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.