Latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update NPNS 26.118-22-2-8 for Moto Z Play starts rolling out. The update is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and brings November Security Patch. Recently Moto G4 Play gets Android 7.1.1 update and now the Android 7.1.1 update for Moto Z Play starts rolling out. Download Moto Z Play NPNS 26.118-22-2-8 OTA Update and install it manually.
The latest OTA for Moto Z Play is NPNS 26.118-22-2-8 and will be available to all soon. Many users are waiting for Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Moto Z Play and now company released the update which is a stable build. Download Moto Z Play Official Nougat 7.1.1 OTA ZIP Files from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA which comes with build number NPNS 26.118-22-2-8 and November security patch. So if you want to update your device or want to install latest November security patch on Moto Z play then Download Moto Z Play NPNS 26.118-22-2-8 Nougat OTA from below.
- This method is only for the Moto Z Play.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Moto Z Play NPNS 26.118-22-2-8 OTA Update
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto Z Play if above doesn’t work.
- Moto Z Play NPNS 26.118-22-2-8 OTA zip – Download
How to Install NPNS 26.118-22-2-8 Update on Moto Z Play –
Method 1 –
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the NPNS 26.118-22-2-8 OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Apply update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Moto Z Play by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
Method 2 –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download Android Nougat OTA zip file for Moto Z Play from above and save it to internal memory.
3) Reboot Moto Z Play to Recovery mode.
4) Now select Apply update from SD Card.
5) Choose the zip file you downloaded and wait to complete the installation process.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and enjoy.