Latest Oreo-based OxygenOS 5.0.1 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T starts rolling out. Recently OnePlus released the Android 8.0 Oreo-based Oxygen OS 5.0 update for the device and now released one more update. The OxygenOS 5.0.1 update added support for aptX HD, Wi-Fi hotspot device manager, added “adaptive mode” screen calibration, fixes general bugs, and updated Android security patch to December. Download OxygenOS 5.0.1 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 5.0.1 for OnePlus 3T. The update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 3/3T to OxygenOS 5.0.1 Oreo manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 5.0.1 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below.
The new OxygenOS 5.0.1 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 added new features, fix general bugs and improves system stability (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 5.0.1 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 5.0.1 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 5.0.1
OxygenOS 5.0.1 Features and Changelogs –
- Added support for aptX HD
- Added Wi-Fi hotspot device manager
- Added “adaptive mode” screen calibration
- Updated Android security patch to December
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 5.0.1 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 5.0.1 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 5.0 to OxygenOS 5.0.1)
- OxygenOS 5.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Coming Soon
- OxygenOS 5.0.1 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 5.0 to OxygenOS 5.0.1)
- OxygenOS 5.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.1 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 5.0.1 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 5.0.1 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 5.0.1 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6) Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 5.0.1 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.