Here we share a direct link to Download Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 2 Update for Snapdragon variants. As we know Oreo beta for Exynos Galaxy S8/plus is already available but if you want Android Oreo for Snapdragon Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 plus, then you are in the right place. Here we share Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 2 Update for Snapdragon variants which you can download from below.
The Android Oreo Beta Firmware for USA Galaxy S8/plus we shared is not an Odin flashable zip or TWRP flashable zip. You can flash this file via ADB sideload. Here we share full stock firmware to flash the Oreo beta on Snapdragon Galaxy S8/Plus variants (SM-G950U/SM-G955U) with build number G950USQU1ZQJJ and G955USQU1ZQJJ. Download Galaxy S8 Plus Oreo Beta 2 update for unlocked Snapdragon variants from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S8/Plus (SM-G950U/SM-G955U). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This process could format your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 2 Update
- Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta 2 for SM-G950U G950USQU1ZQJJ – Download
- Galaxy S8+ Android Oreo Beta 2 for SM-G955U G955USQU1ZQJJ – Download
- Galaxy S8 AQGL Baseband – Download
- Galaxy S8+ AQGL Baseband – Download
How to Install Android Oreo Beta on Snapdragon Galaxy S8/Plus
To update Snapdragon Galaxy S8 to Oreo your device must run on AQGL firmware. If don’t follow the below process else move to step 2.
Step 1 –
- Your device must be on the AQGL baseband. Skip the below steps if you’re already there.
- Download AQGL package and ODIN from above.
- Extract the ZIP, open ODIN, and connect your phone in download mode.
- Now select BL, AP, CP, and CSC (NOT home csc) in their respective slots.
- Don’t change any other options. Select Start.
- After this is done, your device will boot into recovery.
Step 2 –
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the Oreo beta for USA Galaxy S8/+ from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo Beta 2 on Samsung Galaxy S8/+ by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.