Latest stable Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 2 for Xiaomi Mi A1 is now available for download. Recently Xiaomi has started the Stable Oreo update for Xiaomi Mi A1 but Xiaomi continuously updated the Oreo beta with new bug fixes and features. The Oreo Beta 2 OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 for Mi A1 bring January 2018 Android Security Patch. Download Xiaomi Mi A1 8.1.10 Oreo Beta Firmware from below to install it manually.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 8.1.10 Oreo Beta 2 build OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 is rolling out via OTA and will be available for all soon. If you want to install OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Xiaomi Mi A1 OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 Fastboot ROM. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 Oreo Firmware from below.
To install the v8.1.10 Oreo OTA update on Mi A1 your device, you need OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 firmware file, extract it on PC and flash it running the flasher file. You can also check the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software updates. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 8.1.10 Oreo Beta Firmware from below to install it via the fastboot method.
Changelog Mi A1 Oreo OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 –
- Fixed random reboots
- Fixed DND visual bug
- Fingerprint gesture option is back again
- Fixed Ambient display
- Google dialer lag fixed
- FP is faster now
- Nice battery backup
- More smooth
- More stable
- January 2018 android security patch
- This method is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 8.1.10 Oreo Beta Firmware –
How to Install OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 update on Xiaomi Mi A1–
- You must have unlocked the bootloader of your device first to use this method.
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo 8.1.10 – OPR1.170623.026 from above.
- Download and Install adb drivers for Mi A1
- Unpack MiA1-Tool-Flasher-Oreo.7z tool.
- Now Reboot your Mi A1 into fastboot mode by Holding Volume down & Power button.
- Execute Rom-Flasher.bat
- Select one of 3 flashing options (option 2 for avoid conflicts, data will be erased)
- Done! (Source)