Latest stable Android 8.0 Oreo firmware for Xiaomi Mi A1 is now available for download. Recently Xiaomi has started the Oreo Beta program for Xiaomi Mi A1 which is available for testers and we also share a guide to install the beta on Non-Beta testers but now official stable Oreo is released. Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below to install it manually.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo build N2G47H.7.12.29 is rolling out via OTA and will be available for all soon. If you want to install vN2G47H.7.12.29 Oreo update on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo N2G47H.7.12.29 Fastboot ROM. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
To install the Stable Oreo OTA update on Mi A1 your device should be in build N2G47H.7.12.19. After updating to 7.12.19 build check the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software updates. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Oreo Firmware from below to install it via the fastboot method.
- This method is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware –
How to Install N2G47H.7.12.29 update on Xiaomi Mi A1–
Install Oreo on Mi A1 via Fastboot Method
To install Mi A1 Stable Oreo update, download Mi A1 Oreo Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install the ROM on your device.
Install Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1 using Mi Flasher Tool
- You must have unlocked the bootloader of your device first to use this method.
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Stable Oreo 7.12.29 – OPR1.170623.026 – Download
- Download and Install adb drivers for Mi A1
- Unpack MiA1-Tool-Flasher-Oreo.7z tool.
- Now Reboot your Mi A1 into fastboot mode by Holding Volume down & Power button.
- Execute Rom-Flasher.bat
- Select one of 3 flashing options (option 2 for avoid conflicts, data will be erased)
- Done! (Source)