Chinese manufacturer, Gionee has launched the F5, which it had officially announced in December last year. The Gionee F5 is available in Gold and Rose Gold colours and is priced at 1799 yuan (approximately ₹17,600) in China, where it is already available for sale. However, there is no word as yet as to when the device will be available in other countries.
Gionee’s latest offering comes with a 5.3-inch HD 2.5D curved glass. Under the hood, the device has a 1.5GHz octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS on top of it. The device has a unibody metal design, with a fingerprint sensor at the front. What’s more, the device packs a 4000mAh battery.
Let’s take a look at the full list of specifications.
Gionee F5 Features & Specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 150×74.5×7.7mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery