Honor today officially confirmed that it plans to launch the Honor 7X in India next month. The company also revealed that the handset will exclusively be available from Amazon India and users can now register on Amazon as well as Honor Office Store for a chance to win over 1000 prizes. Some of the prizes include 850 earphones, 150 power banks, 10 Honor 7X smartphones, and trips to seven destinations.
The Honor 7X was launched in China last month and succeeds the popular Honor 6X. However, in most areas, the Honor 7X is a very significant upgrade over the Honor 6X. It features a more modern design with a 5.93-inch Full HD+ resolution 18:9 aspect ratio display, more powerful Kirin 659 octa-core processor, and superior cameras both at the rear as well as the front. In fact, the Honor 7X is almost identical to the Honor 9i, which is basically a rebranded Mate 10 Lite and was launched in India last month. The smartphone is available in India for Rs.17,999, exclusively via Flipkart. Since the hardware specs are nearly identical, we expect the Honor 7X to be priced around the same mark as the Honor 9i.
Honor 7X: Specifications
- Display: 5.93-inch IPS panel with 1080 x 2160 Full HD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Kirin 659 octa-core 2.36 GHz processor with Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat based EMUI 5.1
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage options, microSD expansion up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 16MP primary sensor + 2MP secondary sensor, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy, GPS with GLONASS, 4G VoLTE
- Fingerprint Sensor: Rear-mounted
- Battery: 3340mAh non-removable
- Dimensions:5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 165 grams