Hatsune Miku is a humanoid person voiced by a singing synthesiser application. Owing to its popularity among the fans, Xiaomi has decided to bring a Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition. Imagine a large hall full of people enjoying a holographic image of Hatsune Miku singing songs.
The Redmi Note 4X is the same Redmi Note 4 with a custom paint job. It comes with 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D curves. It houses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. At the rear is a 13-megapixel camera with a LED flash under it. There’s a fingerprint scanner on the back as well.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition bundle
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920×1080 pixels (401ppi), 450 nits brightness, Sunlight Display, Reading Mode, 2.5D glass protection
- Primary Camera: 13-megapixel primary camera, phase-detection autofocus, F2.0 aperture, dual-tone (dual-LED) flash, 720p slow-motion video recording at 120fps and 1080p video recording at 30fps
- Secondary Camera: 5-megapixel secondary camera, F2.0 aperture, and 1080p video recording
- Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based MIUI 8
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory & Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, and microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyro, Hall Sensor, and Proximity Sensor
- Connectivity: Hybrid dual-SIM card slot (Micro SIM + Nano SIM), 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS (with A-GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou), IR port, microUSB 2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 4,100mAh non-removable battery with 5V/2A charging
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
This Special Edition comes with a Hatsune Miku branding. The Redmi Note 4X will come in two colours – Hatsune Green and Cherry Pink. The bundle will pack a protective case with Hatsune Miku’s print and a limited edition power bank.
Xiaomi will start selling the Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition from February 14 onwards. The price of the special limited edition is yet to be announced.[Source: Xiaomi]